Saturday, October 25, 2008

reach expo quite early today de...around 4 plus...haa... before svc, gwyn spoke to me personally.. jus asking me abt life recently...didnt really have the time to say much, but she asked me a qn... "what role God play in my life... is it a religion or a relationship" my ans was very short... its not a religion, but a relationship... on the way home on the bus, i was thinking what role God really plays..
God is always someone whom i can look to... whenever there's joy or tears, God is always here to share... He is always there to encourage me to continue to carry on... Hallejujah!!!
svc ended rather late today de... and waited so long at the busstop for the bus...at tampines interchange, met mark and his gf?...dont know who also... for the past 2 years, never once seen him... but only yesterday, when we took the same bus also from tampines then get to know that we attend the same church svc... he even say how is it possible to see in that thousands of ppl de...jus today jiu saw him le...haa...