Sunday, June 29, 2008

yesterday during svc...pastor Tan preached about life and light...though the msg is mainly for the man, but it did somehow impacted me...the purpose God have for creating us, human beings...to carry his presence and bring God's life and light into the world...

My Jesus my Lord
You're the love of my life
wherever You go wanna be by Your side
no longer I by Christ living in me
serving You for all eternity
my eyes set on You in this race that i run
no longer my ways let Your will be done
make me a servant my heart's ever true
clinging to the cross, I'll follow You

this was one of the worship song we sang yesterday...i saw myself on the mountain top, there's nobody else...only You and me... so high up above anything else...there's nothing else...no worries, no problems, no sadness...only Your presence and Your unfailing love...that bring me tears of joy...oh God, I stand amazed