Wednesday, June 25, 2008

got back our marketing ICA1 results...didnt really do well for it...but i knew that i had put in effort and done my best. Could tell that Shuhui was really sad for her results. I feel so bad...cant encourage her much, never encouraged anybody before...really could do nothing to cheer her up...
we walked home tgt...could really see her disappointment on herself...really dont know what to do, but to be a gd listening ear...
at the interchange while i was waiting for the bus, i suddenly felt something in my spirit...i could feel the Holy Spirit encouraging me...

dont be discouraged. this is jus the beginning of your journey...you still have a long long way to go...not everything will turn out to be what we expect it to be. There will be ups and downs. Life is not a bed of roses...jus know that you have put in your best, and not leave any regrets.

thinking of this, i sms Shuhui, hoping to encourage and cheer her up...
then i realise...no matter what i gtg through...though times may be tough, i will that God will not leave me alone...You will be by my side as i walk, to comfort me, to encourage me! Hallelujuh!