Friday, June 27, 2008

what a bad day it was today...jus the first lesson, econs...got to know our ICA1 result...lucky it was released only at the end of the lesson...i did so badly that it really affects so much...it was an hour of break after econs...when we were walking towards the koufu, i really felt so down...i nearly broke down, i didnt dare to blink me eyes...really dont have the mood to do anything else but to jus put my head on the table, listening to the same worship song again and again...as i listen, i began to ask God for his comfort...i really felt so down, felt so sad...crying out to God, i cant take it and i broke down...from that half an hour or so, i'm really stagnent in my spirit...cant feel God presence, felt so alone...as i walk to the lecture, i jus walk, without really knowing my direction...dont know where's my distination...
at the lecture, before Badri come, ppl come and encourage me...shuhui, xiaomin, siqqin, glen...sorry if i missed out anybody...cant really hear what your saysm, but really thanx ppl...

now, at sebawang library, i still dont know what i want to do...have so much work to complete, but jus dont have the mood to...starring in space...blogging...have no mood for anything...
why is it that i didnt do well for any subject...for every ICA, i didnt do well at all...slowly slowly, my strength to continue drifts away from me bit by bit...day by day...
God, i need Your strength, Your peace, Your motivation, Your comfort, Your encouragement... Abba Father!!!