Friday, April 17, 2009

went to East Coast Park yesterday!! went to cycle.. with Shuhui, Xiao Min, Hong Wei, Denny Kusuma and Vanessa.. was late.. :P make them wait for me so long.. hee.. all went for roller blade..left me and hongwei.. some pics taken along the way.




a "bridge" to be closer to the sea..



building sand castle.. its so nice..


cycle on the wrong track?..

was really fun de.. 3hrs.. the 3rd hr, cycle with xiao min, the rest went bowling.. lend her my bike and i rode on hongwei de..is sooooo high lor..total cant reach the floor de..haa.. imagine me height and hongwei de, and he is complaining high..haa.. for me, no need to say liao..haa!!

went FunLand after their bowling..


grp photo..

photo outside the bowling..MARINE BOWL..





only the 3 of us cos we took the same bus..
but think xiaomin and hongwei really regretted to let me lead the way de.. cos i missed the route to the underpass..then walked extra route de.. hee.. :P