Monday, April 27, 2009

finalllllyyy...i'm back!! haa... gone missing for a week.. is not that i am lost orh..haa..for one week, i have a lot to say..haa..

went to work at hougang mall since last monday..is sooooo tirrrring de.. esp the leg..can break kind de lor..imagine to stand for 11hrs, and is only given 1 meal, which is like 20 mins..is really terrible.. esp i still wear shoes with heals.. how i wish to have a seat..haa..
after the lesson learnt, next day jus wear flat de liao..but still pain lor.. injury havent recover, next day go make it worst..
worked all the way till yesterday, sun except for thurs..cos went for club crawl..

i sat morning did call and resign de..but cant.. say not enough ppl..ask me go help help..then k lor..i request for shorter timing.. 9hrs.. also terrible lor.. at least better..
xiao min worked on fri..haa.. can tell then she is very tired also lah..haa.. then have flyer job never ask me de lor.. sooo :( haa..


alot of unexpected things happened during that week de..haa..jus blog afew here lah..

there's one customer, we were like talking lah..abt the colours matching and stuff..cos i deals with ladies clothes and accessories.. then she suddenly asked me.. 'hey, you look very young!!' sounds kind of like so surprised.. then she says..'are you married?!!' what a qn..haa.. LOL..

there's a customer, really very nice de..can talk talk de.. then she ask me 'are you a student?..you look so young!!' then i was.. 'ya..' haa.. :P then she was like 'where you schooling?' ... ... 'oh, my son graduated 1.5yrs ago.. he is what what what... ... ...' haa.. sounds like gtg to intro me to his son kind.. LOL...

jus yesterday, while serving a customer, another customer jus came and grab my arms from nowhere.. really got a big shock!! haa.. and know what?.. she says my size is exactly the same as her dont know who, and ask me to be her model.. ask me to wear this and that, turn me round and round to see.. really feel so paiseh lor.. other customers looking.. aiyo.. dont know where to keep me face ar..haa!!

the worst thing.. there is this staff.. she ask me.. 'are you still a student?..' then i was like 'ya..now having sch vacation..' then she ask.. 'schling?!! what level? you have 18 years old ar?..'

weird right?!! haa...anyways, is finalllllyyy over le.. what a relief... time to rest me leg..haa..