Friday, July 25, 2008

rush my econs presentation for today till yesterday nite 12 plus...slpt at around 1 plus nearly 2...

took such a long time to prepare a small part of the presentation... was worrying for my laptop...was really scared that my things will all be gone...when preparing the speech, was alone in the room, listening to songs in this blog... listening to these songs, praying that all things will turn out fine, preparing my speech...really cant stay focus at doing anything...slowly slowly, i could really feel God so close to me...could really feel that God is walking with me all this while, walking through all this problems...

then, eleanore came online...and she encourage me with a sentence...

God will me a way for you. He wont leave you in lurch at situation like this.

after completing, the speech preparation, went to pray jus before i sleep...could really feel God's presence...having tears of joy in my eyes before i sleep...

the econs presentation went on smoothly...but feel that i didnt really do well for it...