Saturday, September 18, 2010

IPP is so tired, so stress, so sian..



Last nite this song came to my mind..
"standing in awe of Your grace, standing in Your embrace
Unfailing love tt surrounds me, to behold You face to face.
God of all heaven and earth standing in your embrace.

Unfailing love tt surrounds me, oh God i stand amazed.
My Jesus my Lord
Your the love of my life
Wherever you go wanna be by Your side

No longer i by christ living in me, serving you for all eternity
My eyes set on you in this race tt i run
No longer my ways let Your will be done
Make me a servant my heart's ever true, clinging on the cross i'll follow you"

35 more days to go.. No matter what, the last day will come.. This is jus like a race tt i'm running with God.. its a choice on how i want this 35 days to be.. Not be taken away by the words of the ppl surrounding, but hold onto God's word and promises.. Hallejujah!!