Wednesday, September 23, 2009

work contract ended liao.. yesterday last day le.. kind of se bu de..haa..

during this work period, afew things happened..
1) missed few weeks of service..
had an off day last sat and i'm back!! really missed the svcs and the cg so much..

2) realised how great it is to forgive..
the first week of wk was gd.. the ppl there was really good..

the contract actually last for one week, but was extended, another 2 contract..

the extended was at a different department..and that's where unhappiness surfaces.. on the 2nd day of the 2nd contract, one of the staff in the department was so unhappy with me.. I was kind of "scolded" by her.. that time, I was really boiling in anger.. I even have the chong dong to jus leave the place..

in the end, I decided to stay till the end of the day and resign the first thing the next day.

I talked to my parents abt it, and they give me the choice to decide. my father's stand was more towards continuing to work.. and he added a sentence which makes me think a lot..

he says "hey, you call yourself christian ar?.. don’t go church lah.. your church teach you to be like that?.. christians mus be forgiving.. you like that, how to be one?.."

I was suddenly at a loss of words.. I don’t know what to reply.. but I am still in my anger and I answered "if that's the case, other ppl will crawl to our head!!" I also don’t know why I said this..

that nite, I prayed to God abt this.. I prayed abt this qn and also my wk..

this prayer continued for a few nitez..

the next day when I went to wk, I am asked to go to other dept to help-out.. I don’t know is this what God had done for me so that I have time to cool myself down..

the last contract started.. I'm back to that same dept, and even had shifts to wk jus with her.. at first, I don’t dare to think how it will turn out..

but, I thank God that it went well and that I am able to forget abt the anger and wk with her naturally..

jus 2nd nite.. during my prayer, God reveals this to me..

we are man.. we are not perfect.. we may get angry, not able to forgive.. if we are like what my father says.."christians mus be forgiving.. not to even have any anger", then, what's the difference between man and God? yes, we are angry, but we forgive and forget, not by our own, but with the help of God then we are able to.. that's the difference between a believer and a non-believer..


this really makes me come to think.. is this something that happens where God wants me rely on Him.. prasie GOD!! Hallejujah!! :D


3) spend lots and lots of money..
can imagine having a converse shop at causeway pt, and i also go see see and buy lots and lots of stuff..haa..
and lastly, i gained weight le!! can imagine eating fast food, snacks, japanese, korean, and western everyday, almost every meal except breakfast.. :(