Sunday, February 1, 2009

when i was on the bus, back from church, GOD suddenly speaks to me abt giving.. was counting my pledges for the building fund...

esp during the Chinese New Year, heard from a few ppl saying "hey! you are a Christian ar?.. ei, you know hor, next time when you work, you have to give a certain percentage to the church.." --- tithe..
even believers said that to me too!!.. kind of surprising right?..
But GOD reminds me this... As we began to tithe, open heavens will be over our life..
jus this month.. i spent half my pocket money before the mid of the month...was thinking how am i going to survive at the end of the month?.. But today, is already Feb le... counting my left over pocket money for last month, to my surprise, i actually am able to save quite a sum.. PRAISE GOD!!
everytime, we say we give our heart to Him, Give our life to Him..
tithe, is the very basic.. if we are to sruggle giving our tithe, how are we going to give Him our life?..
For everything belongs to God, we are only giving to Him the 10% of it, and we had the 90%!!

as we began to put Him first, all things will be added onto us..