Friday, August 29, 2008

one week of sch vacation has passed... felt that i had not been doing anything... slacking, after all the packed study hours, preparation for exams... haa...
morning, when i'm reading my notebook, saw this msg, by gwyn during one of the cg meeting...
it says...
Jesus is the shepherd...the thing is are we willing to let Him be...

The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name's sake.
psalm 23: 1-3 (NKJV)
then, there's a comparison between a sheep and a goat...

-a sheep will follow the shepherd
-a goat will tend to wander off by itself
-a sheep moves in a flock
-a goat is a loner
-a sheep eats only green grass---only what's good for ownself
-a goat eats everything
-a sheep is pleasable
-a goat is agressive

then i had this thought so strong in me...do i want to be a sheep or a goat?...the decision can only be made by me...either i be a sheep, and follow Jesus... or to be a goat who wanders around without a specific direction?...
suddenly, i thought of how much God had done for me... the me before i knew God, and the current me... how much i had changed, how much i had grown... i will choose to be a sheep, and is willing to let Jesus be my shepherd to lead in my life...hallelujah!